The Pierre and Wright Architectural Records digital collection, added to the Digital Media Repository in August of 2009, consists of drawings, photographs, 3-D models, and ephemera from the architecture firms of Edward D. Pierre, the Pierre and Wright Partnership, and Edward D. Pierre and Associates, ranging from 1920 to 1960.
This month over 200 new assets were added to this online collection. Additions include several 1930s images relating to Fendrick's Famous Foods, a restaurant that used to exist on N. Illinois St. in Indianapolis and the old Indianapolis Firestation No. 18 among others. Pictured above is a window design from Fendrick's.